Wednesday, November 4, 2009

VA & NJ Vote Republican | Victory

Okay so I'm a little late but I was at one of the Victory parties in VA for the gubernatorial race last night and never got a chance to post...truthfully, I didnt stay too late but yeah anyways... Let me just tell you, the crowd was enthusiastic, relieved, and seemed like they had regained their energy. It felt good!
But, just in case you were hiding under a rock...McDonnell is the new Governor in VA. I'm also happy to report that Bill Bolling and Ken Cuccinelli, also Republicans, won in VA last night. This is only the second time in history where all 3 seats (Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General ) were won by a single party. Still want to dismiss the Conservative movement and pretend that this isn't a referendum on Obama's policies...be my guest, you'll be forced to pay attention when we win back seats in the midterm election!
Whats even more surprising is Chris Christies victory in NJ! NJ, a democratic state, has elected a Republican Governor! Crazy and LOVING it!
Last night was an incredible night and 2010 elections are not too far behind!
Victory Baby!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com