Saturday, November 21, 2009

Uber Funny | I GOTS A PEACE PRIZE

I forgot to post this video a few weeks ago. It’s absolutely hilarious...
Description...a response to Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize for having accomplished absolutely nothing, oh except double-digit unemployment numbers. (If anyone tries to argue that the recession would have been so much worse, that he is working on it, or the most asinine BS argument where they deflect their own issues on to George W. Bush, I might just scream. Here's the thing, I’m sorry, I didn’t ask to be President...I’m assuming that he knew it would be a very difficult job before he began campaigning. If this was the first month of Obama’s presidency then fine, but almost a year in...It’s the Obama Recession now)
Anyway, got side-tracked a bit. Like I said, video is pretty darn funny!
THATZ A PEACE Prize...
(Thank you Steven Crowder for continuously entertaining and enlightening us with your fab videos)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com