Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jay Leno Makes Fun Of Letterman Scandal | Rightly So

Full disclosure here, I’ve never been a fan of letterman. I never found him funny. If I was watching late night talk show, it was always Jay Leno. I didn’t care for him before and now I find David Letterman to be repulsive! The way this man goes after Sarah Palin almost weekly, not to mention her daughters is sick. This week, Letterman announced his involvement in a sex scandal and admitted to having sex with his staff. Well, Leno slapped Letterman around in his opening monologue on Friday. All in all, he hit Letterman 5x. (video posted below)
Leno said;

"Settle down. If you came here tonight for sex with a talk show host, you've got the wrong studio."

"I'm happy to say that I've never had a sexual relationship with any of my staff members." (As a band member throws down his drumsticks and storms off stage).

While Letterman's actions are predictable, I would really like to ask the women what the heck they were thinking! Ugh…the very thought! Pardon me; I need a moment to swallow my food back down! I think this proves my theory to be correct as I’ve always said that Letterman’s personal obsession with Palin is a sexual one. I wish it weren’t true but I honestly have to say that I Think he wants her…bad! The problem is, Palin is way above his league and he knows that (oh, and the fact that she’s married and has morals, something Letterman clearly lacks).
Any way, mad props to Leno!
Just for fun...while Jay Leno and David Letterman were head-to-head on late night, Leno always had higher ratings. It is the first time that Letterman is doing better at that time slot because Leno is no longer there!
Ugh Letterman…nasty!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com