Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Obambi Address To Congress...(well kinda)

Okay, I must admit that I didn't watch the Presidents address live and I'm watching it as I am typing right this moment. So in order to be totally fair, I wont say much until I watch the address in full and judge on the content as a whole.
I just want to know because I missed the first couple minutes...Is it just me or did First Lady Michelle Obama look angry tonight? Maybe she had other plans that she had to give up in order to attend her husbands speech? Who knows...maybe I'm wrong? Maybe she has a bad migraine as I do, afterall we are both in D.C and I think the weather is effecting mine...

(Because I cannot resist...Regarding his address to congress, I can point out at least 1 wrong fact, lie, or incorrect statistic in every sentence!)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com