Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cheating Husband Punishment in Northern Virginia | Video

So this guy apparently cheats on his wife which pretty much makes him a loser (no sympathies here) and makes a deal with her to stand at a busy intersection during traffic with a sign admitting his infidelity. (Video Posted Below)
William Taylor (the cheater) said,
"I thought she was kidding, but she was serious," he said. "I figured I got to do what I got to do to makes things right. So here I am."

This happened in Tysons Corner, VA which is about 15 min away from DC. Let me tell you, that intersection is VERY VERY busy throughout the day not to mention during rush hour. Apparently hes going to be out there for a few days.

I think he should be out there for a month...maybe more! What do you think? Do you think the punishment is suffice?


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com