Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Things First

Hello. I decided to shutdown my other blog and start over. Well, the thing is...I'm kind of a perfectionist (or at least a wannabe perfectionist), the minute I feel like something is messy or Ive lost control or whatever, I have to start over from the beginning.
Its either all or nothing. I'm going to try to be more organized and consistent in my blogging. I want to continue to blog about politics but also include anything else that comes up. After all, it is my personal-ish blog so I'm just going to roll with it.
Hello and Laters...
(totally off the wall but after writing the word later...I realized how close the word was to Latte and it makes me want Starbucks. Crazy-ness. Tell me about it. Mmm...I want my latte now!)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com